- Make your savings secure while also protecting the value of your money.
- A Fixed Deposit may be opened with terms of 1 months, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or 1 year.
- At the end of the term receive your capital with interest.
- Unless instructed otherwise, Fixed Deposit is automatically renewed for the same term.
- For fixed deposit rates please contact Ziraat Bank London Branch
- Please print and fill the forms in by hand at your local branch.
- Send money within the UK and overseas
- Transfer money in GBP, USD, EUR, TRY
- Take advantage of the wide Ziraat network
1. Cash Remittances/Pay in cash over the counter
For transfers up to £500 we require:
- Valid ID document (Passport, Turkish identity card or UK driving license)
For Remittances between £500.00 and £5,000.00 the following documents are required.
- Valid ID document (Passport, I.D, driving Licence-in photo format)
- Proof of your address (utility bill document - gas, water, electricity, Council Tax bill etc.) Utility bills should not be more than 3 months old.
- Valid information/documentation in line with the Sender`s income and the amount of the funds to be sent can be requested to proceed with the transaction
For Remittances over £5,000.- the following documents are required
- Valid ID document (Passport)
- Proof of your address (2 utility bill documents - gas, water, electricity, Council Tax bill etc. ) Utility bills should not be more than 3 months old.
- Proof of source of funds – Withdrawal receipt from your bank
- 6 months bank statement
- Last 2 months payslip
Terms of Conditions
Please contact our branch. We take pride in helping you in a reliable, competent and friendly manner.